Please make sure you did the following points.
- Removed any existing installation from your PC first.
- Used the correct installation to be sure you can use the one from our support section if you don't want to use that version contact our support to be sure you have the right version.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- For Windows, products make sure you version match difference like home and pro or normal and N version can make your key not working.
If none of this solves your issue please contact our support
Please send us an email including the following information.
- The product key used
- Information about the problem
- A screenshot of the activation error (fullscreen)
- For Windows product, your Windows version exactly like it says on your system page. (example Windows 10 Pro, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8 Pro etc)